Responsive Hotmail functionality
Tired of SPAM? Unwanted emails from people who do not know you and will not stop bothering you, in emails that tell you that you have won $ 1 million, or you write very important lawyers around the world who need your help.
If you have encountered any of these issues, what you need is to block the sender in the Hotmail message, and here we show you how to do so.
Because if we do not block the sender, we may experience a nuisance in Hotmail’s inbox, we’ll show you an interesting tool that we must know to end this chaos.
How to block senders in messages
Steps to follow:
- We must log in to Hotmail.com with our email address and password.
- We looked for the message configuration icon on the right and chose “other mail configuration options”.
- Here we set the “avoid spam” – >> then the sender is safe and blocked.
- On the next page, we will find three new options, we have selected the last option, “blocked senders”.
- And we were at the last step, the only thing we needed was to add the address of the sender of the message that we wanted to block, then just click add to the list and that’s it.